About Uschurch interior

The United Reformed Church is situated on Queen Street in Middlewich, close to the town centre. Originally known as Queen Street Congregational Church, it was constituted in 1797. However, it was 1813 before the first building was opened on the present site. This was replaced in 1871 by the present building.

Along with the majority of Presbyterian and Congregational Churches, the Queen Street Congregational Church became part of the United Reformed Church in 1972.